words of my own
Monday, April 05, 2010
Not a day pass where I don't think about you. No doubts I have chosen to do this, a part of me also yearns for the past to be back, but I know nothing is going to work now. Too much grey area and I cannot do it anymore.
The past 2 weeks has been filled with intoxication of alcohol and cigarettes. It doesn't feel like my body but I don't care cuz if it numbs me, that's fine. Label me whatever you want, I don't care anymore, it's tiring to care about what people say.
I never knew you the way you wanted me to, I admit I have failed in this aspect. But don't forget I am only human. I err.
Honestly, I don't really know how to go from here but I will take time to heal and figure things out.
Can't even blog properly, I have no words to string out.
I will be fine.
Goodbye.
9:25 PM