<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 04, 2009

So I'm starting work early next Jan. Hopefully it all goes well!
It's at tanjong pagar and I was telling the bf it's so near the TDs. I still miss Sabai's wei ni er huo. And Nana's zombie dance!

Buttering tonight, AGAIN. I think all these dancing has made me lose weight. I am a mere 41 kg. My god. But at the same time, it is quite enjoying to be 41. If I just club once a week, I should be able to maintain this weight. Was telling Amelia, it's better than doing running or hot yoga. Hurhur.

I wanna watch New Moon though I've heard people saying it isn't as nice as Twilight. The thing about such movies is that you still want to watch and see how not nice it is. Or maybe if bf can d/l it we could save the 20 bucks, no, 30 bucks if we order nachos or popcorn. Plus parking, ok, 35 bucks.

He is so busy and stressed about the upcoming centre, but a part of me likes how he gets serious and becomes determined and all. Find it attracting. HAHA. And I know he is doing it for his future, maybe ours. I'm proud of him actually. Cuz many guys at 22 still don't know shit of what they want or go about getting what they want. Like I said, I'm dating a 40 year old man living in a 22 year old body. HAHA.

I wanna go BKK shopping. But from the looks of it, it wont be anytime soon. Boos. The rain is making me feel sleepy again. Shall rest for tonight.

BTW, I am so getting a new phone!
HTC touch HD sucks to the max. I wondered why I was so up for it.
This gotta be the worse handphone purchase EVER.
SHIT!




4:45 PM