<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 14, 2009

I removed my wisdom tooth.
The whole process wasn't painful, thanks to the injection.
But now that the numbness is wearing off, it is getting PAINFUL!
Took the painkillers already, but it doesnt seem to be working very well =(
Can I get another jab to numb my gums?
Please don't get anymore painful that it is!!!

And you know what..
The pain that I get when I have my widom tooth is not as painful as when I remove it!
The aftermath of removing the wisdom is much more painful.

Dear mouth, please be good and not have anymore wisdom growth.

I am very smart already!
HAHAHAHHA!




5:01 PM