<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So I've tendered my resignation. Could I even call that a job? It's an intern of 2 weeks but still, needed some form of formal term to end it. Reasons? I'm too lazy to say and those who I want to know or are people who should know, already know it. I got a call from the other company today. Probably start next Jan. We'll see how it goes.

Quite a few things are going on now. One of my maids went back, so Ian has no baby sitter now. No, she did not go back cuz her contract ended. She was caught, found, guilty of doing things she should not have done. So I have to take care of the naughty boy for the next week or so until the new one comes.

Need to work on the research paper as well. No, I'm not studying still, I'm done with it. It's just this paper thingy that my group hopes we can get published with our Prof's help. He suggested we take a step further because we have done a good job with the paper. So let's hope it will work well.

Baby's opening a education centre next year. And hopefully all the arrangements will work out fine. Glad he managed to get the place and we're praying hard that the rennovations will start on time once he gets the keys.

Aights, off to harvest my farm and sleeeeep.

Nights!




10:04 PM