<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 08, 2009

One week into intern. Definitely not as nice as it is on the first day. It's hard getting customed to their culture. One minute the boss is laughing and the next, he'll fuck you upside down for something minor. I realise the hardest part is sometimes differentiating when he means it and when he doesn't. And I don't always get it, which sucks. I am very sure that this is not the job I want to have as my career. Though it looks nice, walking around looking professional, having a diary on your hands with the appointments written in there, going for meetings and looking pretty, it actually isn't that fantastic.

I had the sudden urge to take up child care lessons and go into child care. Something less stressful? I will never step back into a hotel line after I'm done with internship. Ya and people will go WHAT? You took a degree in that but you don't want to work in hotel? From the day I had to decide on what degree to take, it was clear to me that I am taking this degree because it was the easiest for me to get it, having already taken that in poly. So my main goal was to just get ANY degree, as long as it is a degree. So here I have it, I'm 4 months away.

Tomorrow is THE day. Ok, well, not exactly THE day, but something that could change my next 4 months. Hopefully what I have in mind will come true.

Boyfriend has been very busy with his work and upcoming plans for his passive income. I'm happy for him that he managed to get the place! Hopefully everything will be ready by next year =)

McDonalds could make us happy too! With the monopoly game. Hehe! One more sticker!

And also, I have a goal, to get my number plate! Bf says he will get it for me! HAHAHA! (I think he just fainted upon reading this) HAHAHAHA! But seriously, I think it's gonna be so cool.

Yipeeee!

At least, I have all these to keep me happy and my exicted cells alive.


JIA YOU, the K couple!




1:59 PM