<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 29, 2009

The long weekend was fully utilised.
Buttered, indochined, zouked.

I have aching feet now from dancing in 4 inch heels for 3 hours.
I think the alcohol is still somewhere swimming.
It hasn't got e chance to be fully flushed out.
Chinese tea this morning.
Good.

Yuxin's friend said I lost my baby fats and looked slimmer.
HAHA.
Cool.
But still feel fat.
It's like I have a swimming float round my stomach.
Boo.
But hey, I'm pretty sure I lost 1kg last night.

Caught paranormal activity yesterday at bf's house. Dvd was super clear! It was not bad at all and I think it's really really freaky. Everytime it reaches to night time, I sink back down with the blanket and when it's daytime, I release the blanket. Haha.

Bf's off to suntec to set up the booth for their company's exhibition. Gonna drop by my ex-colleague's daughter's 1 year old birthday later. She's so cute, looks just like her Mum. I hope if I have a daughter next time, she'll be a pretty one!

I feel sleepy again...
The late nights have been making me so tired.
Yawns.
Old.

So it's the end of the long weekend.
Tomorrow is research day.
And I'm helping bf to source for the tables and chairs!
He says after I'm done with intern he wants me to help him be a receptionist.
I say that's lady boss!
HAHA.

Enjoy the remaining Sunday people.
xoxo.




3:48 PM