<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 19, 2009

So 22 it is.
Again, I don't feel any difference. I still feel the same.
But I'm very happy because of the wishes and baby's surprise :)
He never fails to do things to make me melt to my marrows :)

It's been a year since I became an adult and of course with the age, comes responsibilty and maturity. I hate growing up but I can't stop it. It's the keeping up that is so dreadful. Why oh why...

My first blog entry using my new lappy and I'm loving it!
Flowers are still looking good but they are 3 days old already so it's starting to turn brown.. Booo..

Tonight is dinner with baby, honestly I don't mind anywhere and at night is butter fac with uni ppl.. Pls pray that they don't buy me too many drinks. I'm kinda scared to go actually but it's gonna be fun with the big group that's going. I don't know what to wear!!

I told bf I want to go back to bangkok to shop and he started nagging.. Bleah..
Dropped him off at his friend's pub and went out with amelia last night. An impromptu outing and we drove to east coast "make out" carpark. Damn funny cuz we tried to act mysterious with the misty windows. Then send bf back home and I went supper with her. And fuck, I got a ticket for parking. Stupid.

Dear 22, please stop growing. I've started telling you this when you were 16 but you don't listen! tsk tsk..

Lunch time!
Byeeeeeee!

p.s
Mr boyfriend, I love you.
hugs.




1:33 PM