Monday, September 21, 2009
The long weekend is almost over. It's back to school tomorrow for proj.. sighs.
The weekend was goooooooood!
Friday was with amelia goofing around and supper till 3am.
Saturday dinner with the bf at sembawang park. Quite a nice place by the sea. Their food was so so but it was quite scenic. And I could see Malaysia! haha.. after that was butter fac with the uni people. Omg it was helluva crazy fun! And flaming lambo taste good! hahaha! Danced for 4 hours till I went home with aching legs and I woke up with ache on my waist as well. I didn't feel any ache till I came home.. the wonders of alcohol.. but I really enjoyed the night with everyone! Again again soon! heheh!
Sunday was off to thai disco with bf and friends. omg 72 sucks. So wanted to hop over to sabaisabai for my "wei ni er huo" by tracy! stayed there till ard 2 and left to bf's office. he needed to do some stuff and we left for home!
I woke up this morning in a blurry state and called the bf, he said byebye to me cuz he was leaving for Shanghai in the evening! He's on the way to airport now.. A super last minute biz trip with his dad that was decided like this morning? I still wanted to ask him to go mcdonalds eat mc spicy! But owells, his work comes first now. I think he is doing really well now, just 3 months and his Dad is bringing him to overseas trip. Happy and proud of the bf! But, I don't know when he will be back though.. boo...
I will miss you bf!
Meanwhile, I'm off to tag ppl on FB!