<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I have no mood to do my assignment.
I'm thinking about my outfits for Japan and the things that I need to get.
I'm thinking if I will ever see bf's car before it goes byebye to someone else.
I'm thinking about how much I will miss the bf.
I'm thinking about my internship and where I'm going to do it.
I'm thinking if boyfriend will mind if we eat at a casual place for his birthday.
I'm thinking about when I will get my money from the accident claim.
I'm thinking about when my boots will arrive.


And there's a lot of random things that I am thinking about now.
Tomorrow Daddy's new car is coming. Kinda excited.
So it's byebye to the old one.. It has served us well.


I have 7 windows that are open in my computer.
1) MSN
2) MSN conversation with Jarz
3) Facebook
4) Word document
5) Taiwan spree website
6) youtube
7) style.com

The one that is most untocuhed and unclicked is my word document yet it is the most urgent. =/

I am so not in the mood for doing work.
I feel like opening my cupboard and start packing.
Countdown to Japan, 9 days!

Haiyahhhhhhh but before that I need to hand in my research paper and study for exam.
Can we skip all thatttttttttttt.........




10:55 PM