<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 28, 2009

Boyfriend is back from his trip. Glad it all went well for him.
The weekend was partyyyyy and hard work.
I had proj meeting almost everyday last week. I even went back to school on SUNDAY after a night of party on Saturday for proj. So tired~~

Party was fun. With lots of alcohol. This guy in my school is crazy with his expenditure. But it was so fun! And I managed to leave sober =) hurhur. I think my alcohol level just increased. Hahaha.

So Sunday was off to school for proj. SUNDAY! Can you imagine me going to school on Sunday? But it was worth every bit of my effort. Cuz the presentation today was really good. I'm confident that my group will get good grades. I told bf before I started my presentation that I was going to ace it and I did it man!

This week would be chiong-ing research paper then I'm done! Oh, and I have exams. Shit.

AND!!!!!!
I am less than 2 week away from JAPAN!
WOohoOoo!

Boyfriend's birthday is coming up soon, like in 4 days!?
And my bank is miserable =(
OH!
And it's also our 3rd year tgt!
OMG 3 years already???

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love you bf!

I am so distracted now.
I have the fun stuff to think of but I also have stupid school work. This is my final semester, final class, final 2 weeks of school before I am done with my degree. Fast huh? I can still remember the first day of school. Sighs, and it's almost time for internship and then it's hello real world. =(

Fighting!




9:30 PM