<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 02, 2009

I'm going Bangkok!!!
It was a really last minute trip, tickets were booked just 1 week before flying..
Going with baby and his family and our friends!
I'm soooo looking forward to it!
Haha and because of this I am skipping 3 lessons..

My first official trip with baby, definitely mean smtg to me and our families. I can't wait to sit aeroplane and it's been sooo long since I flew with SQ.

Friday morning faster come!

Yipeeeeeee..


Celebrated bro's birthday yesterday at orchard hotel. It was the national day promotionm, wear red and you get 44% discount. We went there last year for his birthday too and guess what, I wore the same red top because I have only 1.. SO! I shall buy another red top in bkk, just because I only have 1. hahaha.. Bf joined the dinner, so did my bro's gf and grandma, was such a long table but it was fun, even Ian was in red.. Haha..

Oh, and I'm looking forward to RCA in bkk. A club that has a live boyband in the girls toilet haha!

Can hardly wait for shopping too!




10:26 PM