<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 24, 2009

I slept at 4am. Couldn't sleep and reflected.

It's funny how you want to be someone but you lose yourself in the process.
Men and woman are really individuals from two different worlds.

Can't you tell that I've been so passive all these while that I dunno how to voice out anymore? To the extent that when I do so, it sounds unreasonable?

You cannot say that I've not been putting in effort. That's a big fat lie. If I didn't I doubt we'll even have today. You are so stingy with credits and encouragement and I hate that.

But what the heck, I know I'm worth it.
I'm done with altering myself.
I've done enough and take it or leave it.
There's always been choices for me, it's a matter of which one I choose.

There is one thing about me I am so sure of.
If I want something, I will get it by all means.
I could be the small woman or the pathetic one.
But when a girl decides to go, she will finally go without looking back.

I can be everything anyone wants me to be but don't push it.




11:41 AM