<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I never wanted anything more in this world than a happy relationship with you.
Because I know how much smiles I will get in the future.
I'm pretty sure of what I want now.
That's all I need to know and all that anyone wants to know.
love love =)

Cooked dinner for bf and his family today. It was a surprise dinner for bf. Got his Mum to buy e ingredients the day before for me cuz I had school and couldn't go market with her. It was so fun and a bit scary. Forgot to take pics cuz I was very focused on cooking something good! Haha.. I cooked sweet and sour pork, sliced fish with ginger, braised egg tofu with prawn, fried french beans with minced meat and lotus root soup! It turned out pretty good. Bf was pleased and so was I =)

I'm going to cook fried rice next! Not sure when yet but hopefully soon! =)

That is by far the end of any happy thing that happened today.

I am feeling shitty now because finance exam is tomorrow and I know shit balls about it and I am so tired that I want to sleep after this post.

I am feeling mad now because I don't understand why my parents are so tight on me. Can they open they eyes? I am 22, not 12. Omg can. I always want to be honest with them and tell them everything but they can never accept it or get it into their head. Why? Why? Fucking why?! can they stop being so negative.
The worse thing I hate is when they talk to me in that tone of theirs.
FUCK SHIT. Now that I start thinking about it I feel so angry.

OMG can I say how angry I am now.
I was feeling okay until I started on my parents and my mood-do-meter just shot vertically sky high.
I am literally banging on baby's laptop.

Which part of twenty-two years old do they not understand?

Seriously, if I tell you how they have talked to me or their attitudes, you guys will flip. Accompanying a friend to the doctor for a whole day from morning till evening cuz no one could accompany her gave them the impression my friend went for an ABORTION. WTF right!

I need to stop here before I go bonkers.
I'm dead serious.


Bye




11:24 PM