words of my own
Monday, June 29, 2009
Im having headache now.
I think I'm getting old.
Went Zouk on Sat and I woke up feeling sore on my legs and my body was aching from the dancing. I regretted ordering the vodka redbull, should just stick to my vodka ribena next time cuz the redbull made me so awake and I didn't get to sleep until 7 in the morning.
Then Sunday was at Zirca with the cousins cuz it was my cousin's 21st. Gays are cute, ok not all but some. And they have nice bods too. Haha.. Went back earlier cuz of school the next day and my legs felt even more tired after all the dancing.
I slept at 3am and woke up at 730 for school. I fell asleep in class and Im super tired now.
Waiting for my parents to knock off to pick me up cuz the though of squeezing into the buses makes me faint, esp now when I feel so lethargic.
Summer 2 is ending this week and have the stupid Ops Analysis Exam on Fri and I have no clue what is going on. Help........
I look forward to the 1 week holiday after this!
Baby's car sticker is done and his car looks more beng than ever but I think it's nice. Haha. I made this metal sign for him some time back to stick in front of the passenger seat and it says:
"You are seating on my seat.
The Girlfriend."
I make sure anyone who sits there knows that seat is not for her. That is if he ever fetches a girl. Haha.
I hate to say this but I hate it if he has to fetch a girl. Guess I'm being territorial here? But who cares? Cuz I don't. Nahhhhhh...
That's MY seat!
Bleahhhhhhh....
Ok time to go home.
I realise this is my first time blogging in school.
Hurhur.
Till then............
4:04 PM