words of my own
Monday, June 08, 2009
Finally found the time to blog..
Conference is over. It was really busy with moving around and super tiring! I think I slept like 4 hours a day on average? But anyhows despite being all busy and stuff, it was also fun! Met a lot of overseas delegates and I even met my ex TP lecturer. It was a success with very few hiccups. Considering it was a pure student body that planned the whole event and making it look so professional and smooth was a great achievement for our school. It was the last day/conference dinner that really made me feel so so proud of everyone in school. It was very touching when the committee went up to take the bow and applause from the audience and when all of us got together for a group photo in front of the guests. The applause from our school professors and everyone else in the ballroom is something I will always remember.
I think this was a very good experience and we received numerous compliments from the delegates. Some of which didn't know that it was run purely by students until the final day and they said they couldn't tell it was planned by students. It was pretty satisfying, think all the planners and committee were very satisfied with the whole event.
So conference aside and over, school started after the conference weekend. Taking 2 module - Ops Analysis and Ethics. Ops analysis is exactly like Stastics! WTF! I thought I could escape from Stats! I really hate it a whole lot. Ethics is quite ok, I think it would be quite a breeze. It's just the damn Ops Analysis!
I forgot what happened last week so skip last week. Over the weekend, met up with Amelia for coffee and next day we went over her place for mj. I lost 7 bucks. Boooooo! I got nice cards! But just couldn't win. It's ok, next time! Hehs.. Ended mj at 130 and then I met bf for supper at 85 bah chor mee before heading to his place to watch dvd. We caught Taken, quite a nice show with suspense. KO-ed at 5am.
Yesterday, met bf for dinner cuz I didn't have dinner at home. He came to pick me with his sis and Mum after they went for test drive for cars. While going back to his place after pumping petrol, BANG! We got into an accident. I was so shocked can.. Bf was driving and he was stationary waiting to U-turn then all of a sudden someone bang us from behind. It wasn't a slight bang, it was a super big bang and my whole body went forward then backward and I hit my ear, head and neck. I'm still hurting quite badly now. But anyhows, it all happened so fast and I was still in shock when I came out of the car. The back of the car was all smashed.
Luckily we were all same and no major injury. I think my injury was the worst due to the position I was sitting. I felt a bit dizzy at first and I got a bump on my head. We all went A&E later. Did X-rays and I didn't go school today cuz I had MC! Haha.. Might as well use it right.. But today when I woke up, I felt more painful than yesterday. Oh wells, I guess it will subside after some time. This is when I realise how fast accidents can happen. Scary..
Today was just running around to get all the insurance and stuff done. Tomorrow is school again.. Booo.. Can I not go school tomorrow too? I feel so lazy...
Bahhhhhh.....
10:55 PM