Monday, February 02, 2009
So CNY is halfway over, it feels as though it just started.
It has been a very fast week.
In the past week or so I have:
1) Celebrated crystal's 22nd at Shokudu and went over to Hog's Breath Cafe for drinks. Bought her a bouquet of flowers and cam-whored.
2) Gone botanic gardens with sickos for picnic to celebrate zah's 22nd. It was pretty obvious it was our first time having picnic cuz we brought all the wrong food like corn on the cob, tau huay, otah, gua zi, chocolate fudge cake and we didn't have enough place to sit and I got home a litte darker cuz we didn't choose a good spot to lay our picnic mat. But on the whole, it was fun =)
2) Had reunion dinner with my family and relatives and loh-hei many times.
3) Went CNY visiting on the first day and later at night had cousin outing to st james power station. We drank, we sang, got high, danced and myra puked. It was helluva fun if you asked me. Oh, and there was an emotional side to it, we cried, all of us cried over touching words which our cousin said. KO-ed at 530am.
4) Skipped school! Hehe
5) Bf came over and bai nian to my house and later I went over his place to bai nian. His second time bai-nian-ing to my place while it's my third. Haha.
6) Studied for FM and Law exam. It was right in the middle of CNY period, I didnt study, I'm so dead for law cuz I think I did quite badly. FM was easy though. I pray hard I won't get too sucky results for law.
7) Had Dim Sum lunch with bf's family at TungLok.
8) CNY visit with SICKOS. Yuxin drove her monster wrangler rubicon jeep. Parking beside her car made my car look like a toy car. Haha but it was a good trip cuz all SICKOS made it for the visit. WE went from bedok north to haig road to tamp to pasir ris to loyang to sengkang and back to bedok. Dinner-ed at my place and we loh-hei.
9) Gambled and gambled and gambled and gambled, you get the gist..
And suddenly going to school tomorrow seems such a chore.
Oh no, getting back results for law tomorrow. =\
I want to gamble!