Tuesday, January 13, 2009
School was wierd.
Didn't feel like school, the class is a little more empty now after some people left to main campus. Sophie sprang me a surprise and came back for this semster but we are in different classes. I shall count my blessings that at least she's back in school.
Weekends were fast. Lunar-ed again. I'm starting to like that place. Entry is cheap, there's chinese live band, they spin nice remix r&b songs while the band takes a break, you get to sit down and play dice and ocassionally see funny dance moves from the crowd. Left early cuz the girls were tired, I went over to meet bf and his friends in katong and supper-ed. Spells fat. Funny how I can find the energy to last 24 hours. That day I woke up at 8 to give a short speech for my department for the orientation, another bunch of korean overload students. Headed over to town for shopping with amelia, we left pretty early to go back and change and come out again to meet the other girls for dinner and Lunar. After the supper with bf I reached home at 4plus.
I bought everything and anything but not my new year clothes. How productive. Almost bought a top, now I regret I didn't cuz it is out of stock. Damnit.
Saturday was spent at Freeman's place. He's off to Portugal already. Had a farewell for him and I was basically the waitress, card dealer and photographer, oh and the driver too. Haha. Drove bf home cuz I couln't let him drive and I reached home at 730 in the morning. My body clock already reset itself and I had a hard time getting to sleep. Sunday was a sleeping Sunday and woke up and sent Free off. Went Mustafa later that night and had yummy prawn mee.
The past two weeks or so were all filled with late nights. So much so when school starts, I have trouble keeping awake in class. School is a bore seriously. And I need to start weighing down my choices to go over LasVegas in June or August. Suddenly as it draws nearer, I don't feel like going.
Anyhows I realise there are several things I want to buy:
1) shu uemura powder
2) chanel liquid foundation
3) longchamp bag for school
4) a nice classic designer handbag
5) nice designer shades
6) new hp - HTC Touch HD
Let's hope CNY can help.
They are my wants and needs.
And it is pretty obvious which is a want and a need.
Haha.