<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 08, 2009

Recently went Lunar with bf and his friends and amelia. Wanted to go timber that day but considering it was a Saturday and we didn't make reservations, I doubt there'll be seats. Lunar was fun. I unexpectedly enjoyed it. It was a mix of live band and nice dancing music. And we did dance, at the tiny dancefloor which gave off the white smoke which was so smelly. Well, the effect was there but the smell.... no.

Weekends just flew past like that. I hate. I'm left with the remaining days before school starts. I dread school because I have no more friends in school. No one to talk to or sit with or go lunch with. Is it me? Am I just plain "sway"? Both people I hang out with withdrew from school cuz of personal problems. They aren't even in Singapore. This is really Korean drama. Don't think it is nice to say it here but seriously, 100% pure true Koreans and 100% pure true Korean drama. The starting of school again feels like I'm going for my first day of school, just that it's harder cuz people are all comfortable in their social groups already. But, I think this gives me more reason to pay attention in class. I can get by, it's just another year. I can do one year. Sighs.

On a brighter note, bf came over to my place for steamboat dinner on Sunday! The first time in 2 years he officially came for a home dinner and also the first time in the family that my dining table of 8 is full. My parents, My sister and bro-in-law(plus Ian's babychair), my brother and his gf, me and bf! I don't exactly know how to say the feeling, I'm short of vocabs here so I'll just stick to nice. It was nice =) Bf wasn't the only nervous one, I was nervous too. I mean, the first time I bring someone home officially, I didn't know how to behave. Like a couple of moments, I find myself in disbelief when I see bf beside me. Anyways, dinner was good.

Caught the movie Ip Man and Seven Pounds. I must say, Ip Man was really good, cool show and I think the small boy's cute. Seven Pounds is a little tiring, kind of slow in the beginning but the ending wakes you up.

I suffered injuries today while playing peek-a-boo with Ian. I now have an ugly blue-black on my knee and earlier, he dropped the tv remote control on my toe. Oh, he turned 10 months a few days ago. 2 more months and he's 1. Goodness, I'm 22 this year.

Chinese New Year is coming, I don't really feel the festive mood. It's like a series of festivities somehow make the festivals boring. If only all the festivals could be spread out evenly between the 12 months.

I want to share my nightmare last night. I dreamt that I was caught a prisoner. And there were many people who were caught too. They lined us up in front on a field in one row and soldiers stood a distance away from us, holding on to their guns and bow&arrows, waiting to kill us. Omg, it was so scary. They were arranged in alternate positions, the soldiers with guns were in between soldiers with bow&arrows. The ones with the guns shot first and the two people beside me died. Then, the ones with the bow&arrows actioned and I was hit right at my heart. That feeling of fear was so real, the whole process, I could feel the pain when I got hit. I was shivering when I knew I was going to die with an arrow pierced into the heart, the pain came almost instantly. But the amazing thing happened, everyone didn't die. We all stood up in one line and walked away. I know, like wth right. I have wierd dreams, don't ask why.

I should get some sleep now. Having an interview tomorrow for Assistant Planner for AsiaPacific CHRIE. I think many people applied and are going for the interview so I hope they'll choose me. =/

I want to go shopping for material things.
But, I have no money.
Can they go on a 80% sale?


Bahhh.. goodnight.




2:42 AM