<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 22, 2009

Few more days to CNY..
Funny but I still don't feel the mood after the shopping and making of CNY goodies.
School is still as depressing as ever, I'm still as lonely as I am since school started. And it really sucks. I can't say how tough it is sometimes to just get a simple thing done. Like to ask someone to help me carry my laptop from my locker when I'm late for school seems so ancient already.

Laptop's going to be out of battery soon.
Bye..
Continue again...
btw, i got my face powder!
85 bucks!




10:37 PM