<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 24, 2009

Continuing my entry...

School gets way too dull and lifeless.
Boo-ness..

The feeling where break time comes and no one accompanies me to anywhere, not literally the kind where you can nudge the person next to you and drag her to accompany you cuz she's your "buddy" in class who helps you carry your stuff when you're rushing for time, who reminds you on assignments, who take notes for you when you're tired and vici versa, who prints notes for you without asking if you've printed and vici versa, who discuss with you what to eat for lunch, who laughs at you when your stomach growls in hunger... sighs..
yes, this "buddy" still attends class, but a different one as me now..
BOOOOO!

Okay, but I am going to pull through this, I mean, it's just a test to be more independent right. I can do independence for 5 months.


Oh wells, life's not always good ain't it?
Bf has been sweet to accompany me for shopping, up and down town when i don't know where i'm heading to and spending time with me. At least it takes my mind off being lonely in school. I dread school now, like fucking really.


Caught the sneaks of bride wars today. The setting at The Plaza hotel is so nice! Maybe when I get married, I should hold it there, right there in New York. Baaaaah!! I think my husband-to-be will think twice about marrying me. Hurhur.

Ok.

But seriously, if I had to marry bf now, I would.


Oh and I caught red cliff 2. The show is seriously nice. Ling ZhiLing is damn chio can. If I were a guy I would go head over heals over her. I surprisingly enjoyed it, just like how bf surprisingly enjoyed bride wars. Haha..

God, I'm 22 this year.
I was walking in cineleisure today and people were talking about their new classmates and like their tuition teachers and about which poly is better. Oh mother, it seemed so long ago. Uniforms of people were walking up and down town and I went sakae sushi for my chawanmushi craving and it was like an after school hang out place, it's like shitloads of students.

I didn't satisfy my craving for chawanmushi cuz they apparently ran out! like wtf.. I walked from taka to wheelock for that one cup of $2.99 chawanmushi, waited for close to half hour only to tell me it's sold out. Fuck man. I was so pissed. I've been craving for it since last week and I finally got a place from waiting in the queue only to be told 20 mins later that they ran out of chawanmushi. All I wanted was to have something to cheer me up from the whole week and DAMN I had to not have it. Shittified, fuckK man.

Anyhows, tmr's botanic garden picnic time with sickos. Thank God I have them. And I have to rush home for family dinner and meet the girls again for lunar. Like lunar? I'm actually getting a bit bored of that place but I like their live band though.

I have shitloads of work to do.
I just took on my Assistant conference planner role for ApacChrie09 and I need to chase the suppliers and source for suppliers. I have two exams next week and an assignment due. Fuck man.

Life can be a real bitch sometimes.

Oh damn, and I need to settle my application for campus and get my housing stuff ready.

Can I get an extra head and 48 hours in a day please?
And if it's not too hard, a windfall too?


I feel fuckfied now.
Yes, I just created that word.


Damn I feel like eating chawanmushi now.
I hate you, Wheelock Sakae.




12:41 AM