<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I got back my law assignment results. I put in more effort and wrote more pages but I still got the same grade. It still lands me a B. I tried so hard to get higher for my second assignment. I churned out a 17 page long essay, single spaced, Times New Roman and I was on the verge of burning my textbook. Sighs. The results don't really matter a lot to me. I'm just glad it's over.

Bali in a few days time. My brother's gf is going. Like what? We've seen her twice and she wants to go along. My sister flew into a rage and I was also quite pissed. Long story cut short, we are not very pleased but I guess there is nothing I can do about it. But well, the unhappiness starts to subside slowly so I shall not bring it up again.

Last week of school, so glad. Anymore of law and I think I will go crazy. I really respect lawyers. One semster of basic law got me all tired and sick of it. I can't imagine those taking law who have to read textbooks and textbooks of law cases.

Something random, the person sitting beside me in the morning train today smelt like char kuay teow. Whenever the train moves off and the aircon blows, I smell that char kuay teow smell and it wasn't very nice. I would prefer it if I smelt it at a hawker centre. I was afrad her smell would make my perfume disappear cuz it was so strong.

Anyways, another thing.
Do guys hate it when their gfs ask them what time they will be out until? It is not that they don't like them staying out with their friends, but just a casual question won't hurt, would it? There is no under-meaning by asking that question, neither is it a hint or whatsoever for them to go home cuz their gfs want them to go home to accompany them. It is just an act of concern. Girls understand that guys enjoy meeting up with their friends. It's not like we are stopping them and neither are we trying to be naggy or irritating.Sometimes I fear msging. A simple innocent message gets interpreted so differently.

And at the end of the day, it ends up with a: girls are just always girls.
A fling of their hand and then walk away.

There is no main reason for my thoughts, if you are wondering.
But I think this is quite the case usually.
Ohwells.

If ever my future husband asks me to be a baby machine cum washing machine cum sewing machine cum garderner cum driver cum full time house keeper, I would fucking ask him to go and die.
That is a maid, not a wife.
Period.

But then again, there are people who do that and enjoy it,
I just don't fall under them.



I am getting hungry.
And that's a sign that I should sleep, soon.


Bye!




11:42 PM