Friday, November 14, 2008
My house is in a mess.
The kitchen and dining is at the living room.
My kitchen and dining area is under rennovations and it is duper noisy.
The whole wall is being hacked down cuz my parents want an open concept kitchen.
The garage is going to be re-tiled again cuz of all the cracks. ALL the tiles have to be hacked plus the fat layer of cement underneath.
I get woken at up 930 every moning. It is fine when I got morning classes but when my class starts at 2pm three days a week, I don't wanna get up at 930!
It's been a week and hopefully all the hacking can be done by today. The workers are quite fast though so I think it should be done by today.
I can imagine all my neighbours are cursing and swearing at us cuz of the noise but I don't really care cuz I don't like my neighbours. I like to see my direct neighbour giving the irritated look cuz of the noise cuz it makes me feel shiok! The last time their rennovations were done, it was also super loud and they frequently keep doing stuff to their house on Saturday mornings! Grrr.. so now it is our turn to piss them off. The big container in front is blocking their parking space and I don't care too! Not to mention the dust and debris that get blown into their house and onto their clothes which are being hung outside. And cuz my backyard is being hacked as well, my neighbour have to cook inside and her smelly cooking won't bother us! Hahaha! I so mean right..
Also, the opposite neighbour always snatch parking places with us. Cuz of the big container of hacked tiles parked in front of our house, they are not able to park their stupid blue van which always hits my Mum's mango tree and block our parking space! Hoho! And we take up all their slots for parking and I can see their van far far away down the streets. Neh-neh-ni-poo-poo!
Okay maybe I should not be so mean right?
But I really don't like my neighbours!!!
BAHHHH!