<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 09, 2008

And another week is about to start..

I am so done with my law assignment, submitted it and felt so good. I don't know if it is worthy for a good grade but what the hell, I couldn't look at it and do anymore. There is a second assignment and it is MUCH tougher. I so dread it already. Took the weekend to enjoy myself for the tough week.

We went on a date on Friday! Went to English Rose Cafe at Holland V with him. The dinner wasn't that good and he said the singer sucked. Booo.. but it was still okay for me. Went for a movie after that, caught 007. I thought it wasn't all that fantastic, perhaps 7/10 popcorns? Later we were hungry and decided to eat Selegie "tou hua" since it was nearby. Met his friends later and went around "playing" in orchard in the cars. The smell of burnt tyres are really smelly. I think I am really liking thrills and speed now, though they scare me sometimes but it's exciting.

Saturday came and I went up Malaysia with him and another of his friend cuz he wanted to leave his car there to re-spray and do some stuff. And I was telling bf: "one week ago we were in Malaysia too!" Didn't stay very long in JB, his JB friend brought us to eat bak kut teh and then we left. We were still very tired from the night before and we both KO and slept till dinner. I didn't really had an appetite cuz of the cramps. They werent so painful this time, more bearable compared to previous years, I guess the chinese medicine did work afterall. So I stayed in bed and rest while he accompanied me and watched some discovery tv on bomb making. Went out after I felt better and stayed out till early morning and ate Mac breakfast.

The rain last night was terrible! The lightning was pretty scary! I was standing near the toilet window removing make-up and the loud thunder shocked me. I felt as though I was in a horror movie where the minute I looked up into the mirror I'll see some psycho killer standing there with a hook. Yes, like the one you see in the movie "I Know What You Did Last Summer." Don't laugh at me, I believe I am not the only one.

Ian is learning to walk now. And he is teething too! So he gets a lot of saliva dripping out from his mouth, so cute. I want to have children next time. They're so adorable although they can really be monsters at the same time.


Today, I learnt something new. A continuation from the rough patch I went through. Yes, it is over but I am still picking up and learning so that the relationship gets more beautiful.

I figured, a rose is not complete without its thorns.
I love you for who you are and I know it is likewise.




11:23 PM