<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 24, 2008

School has been okay so far.
Culture and Cuisine is really fun and I don't think I will regret taking this course.
Hotel Law is quite a killer but I should be thankful that I am exempted from Econs and Stats. I really pity those in my class who have to take all three - Econs, Stats and Law. It is like the worst combination of subjects ever.
My law professor is really good and she is helluva funny and yet serious. But the two report assignments are not funny I tell you. I got to start reading up my textbook for the paper.

I think things are looking better now.
Slow and steady.
I am going up KL next Thursday with him and his friends to Sepang till Sunday.
I am quite looking forward to it and hopefully it will be a good start.
Nothing is quite as precious as having this relationship.

My parents are away in Indo and coming back on Saturday, have been babysitting my nephew and he is so active that making him sleep is so difficult. I tried teaching him some English with the flip cards but he has an attention span of 5 seconds only. His pacifier drops at the sight of his snacks. He is learning to walk now with the help of holding the sides. he is progrssing so fast I tell you, he's not yet 8 months old. I love his "boh-gay" laugh, never fails to make me laugh too. I so want a kid next time. Haha.

I am very touched during this period. People have been asking me how I am and sending me messages and emails to show their concern. Thank you thank you. I guess you all know who you are =)

Jenny: I hope all's going good in London. Your message was really encouraging. I think you can see yourself in me and your words are very impactful. I really hope to see you soon ok? Please take care of yourself.

Sophie: I think if I didn't have you in school, I would be so lost. Thank you for your understanding and hearing me out.

Cousin Sarah: I was so touched by your sms! And yes, where did those outings go to? Meet for dinner some day ok, our schools are so nearby. See you next thursday for your 21st!
Erica: I am surprised you read my blog! Haha, thank you and I will see on on thursday too!

Crystal: I am thankful for you because you never fail to be there when I need someone. I think TKC is the best thing about going into HTM.
Tracy: If you need someone, I'd do the same to you and spend the night at your place even if I have work the next day. Hugs..

Pearlyn: I think you have seen me through so many things time and again. I look up to you because I admire your strength. Though I know we might be busy with our lives, you are someone that I can really count on. I'm really glad I joined Sickos and came to know all of you.

Amelia: Another Sickos girlfriend. Thank you for the company and making time to hear me out even though it was exam time for you. I like the friendship that we have and all the talks about growing up. It is heart warming to know that I have someone to lean on in times of trouble.

Yuxin: Another Sickos girlfriend. Though you are in Melb, you never fail to pop your care and stay connected to us. Can't wait for you to be back in Singapore and our Phuket trip =) I will start losing weight to look good in bikini. Hurhur.

Andrew: I don't think you'll read this but I can say you are my one and only guy friend that I can really talk to. Actually you are almost like a girlfriend. Haha but thank you for showing your concern and offering a listening ear.


Okay, I am sure no one ready every single thing I said cuz you probably got too tired hearing my thank yous and stuff but I really meant what I said.
I am satisfied with my friends even though they are a small bunch. I'd rather have 10 friends and all 10 are true ones rather than having 100 friends and not having a single true one. I think it is true, as you grow older, you tend to close the gap between old friends and just hold on to those few. You will slowly realise that friends who grew up with you are the most closest to you and the ones who will stay by your sides in times of difficulty. I think that is brilliantly true for me.

Okay, enough of getting emotional and loh-sor.
I shall get some sleep now.

Goodnight world.




2:35 AM