words of my own
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Another week has passed.
In the past week, I had 2 Geog exams.. one stupid rock exam and another written one. I can't believe my parents are paying 1.4k for this stupid module. I am not doing very well in geog., in fact, I think this might turn out to be my worse grade subject. I'll keep my fingers crossed that my other assignments will pull my grade up. Meanwhile, I'll keep pushing and trying.
Met up with Amelia after school last week. I bought a pair of heels - on impulse but with reason. I know you must be giving me the "HUH" face, like wth is impulse with reason. Well, in case soem of you don't know, I have warts on my feet and it is freaking pain. I've been having it for close to 2 months already. I can't wait for it to be gone. Another 3 more sessions at the clinic and it should do the trick. So anyhows, my feet were hurting cuz I wore heels, I know, I had it coming. But Amelia and I wanted to watch an R21 show and I am yet to turn 21 in another 2 months so I had to wear heels to look more like 21. In the end, when I checked the timings, the movie was not screening already. Sad... cuz the show looked really nice and I wore heels! So I decided to buy a pair of shoe with shorter heels and after like 15 mins, I bought a pair of higher heels than the one I wore. I really deserved to be slapped. Haha.. When I wore it was comfy but I think cuz it was new so it started to hurt a bit and in the end, before going for the movie (we watched another movie instead) I changed back to my original heels. Hurhur.
Last weekend, I went to watch NDP preview with boyfriend. The black knights were so cool! And they made a heart in the sky.
so nice right! I was telling bf, if only it were legal in s'pore, it would be so sweet if your bf propose to you in this way, like fly across and have the phrase "marry me" spelt out in the sky. Omg, if it were me, I'll surely melt to pieces.
Some other pictures.
I pasted all the tattoos on my hand. I like this picture cuz the Singapore Flyer is nicely beside me.
our first NDP experience together!
Haha I forced bf to put the tattoo as well.
black knights. I love my hp camera can. It's quite clear even after I zoomed it. Woohoo, I'm a sony ericsson fan.
Oh and the fireworks were so pretty too!! We left earlier cuz we didn't want to squeese with the crowd. By the time we reach Esplanade bridge, the fireworks went off and they were right in front of us. Like really right in front. I thought I would get hit by it. Haha.. Actually, if it were also legal in s'pore, I think it would be utterly sweet if your bf proposed to you with fireworks going up in the sky and explode with the words "marry me". Boyfriend: you're lucky it is not legal in Singapore.
Went back after the NDP cuz my brother had a birthday BBQ and I haven't had BBQ for quite a while. Supposed to meet Amelia that night but we cancelled it due to fatigue. I had a whole day of Geog lessons and rushed to NDP (I walked there from my sch btw) and then bf sent me home for BBQ.
Come Sunday, we had a family celebration at Orchard Hotel's Orchard Cafe for my brother's birthday. And they were having national day promotion, if everyone who dined wore red top, the whole table gets a 43% discount. So yep, the WHOLE restaurant was in red. Food was plenty, the drunken prawns was superb. Damm fresh, one minute you see that prawn swimming in the tank and the next minute the chef catches it and put it in the soup to boil, very cruel I know but it taste so good! I can never be a vegetarian.
Oh, and we also celebrated Ian's 5 month. He turned 5 months old 3 days ago!!
We were all dressed in red for the dinner. Look at Ian! He's in red too! Haha.. Chinese New Year came a bit early this year. This was a self timed shot and I had to run up and down like 9 times? Cuz Ian kept on looking away!!
Ian says: I turn 5 months old today! Hooray!
blur him..


Okays, I'm off to sleep. I've been getting so sleepy lately. In the past, if I take a 2 hours afternoon nap, I'll have trouble sleeping at 11am. Now, I take 2-3 hours of sleep in the afternoon when I can and still get sleepy at 11. I need exercise. I think it makes me more lively. Soon soon, I'm going to sign up for hot yoga with Amelia.
Till then,
bye!
Miss me while I continue studying a shitload of shit in school.
10:42 PM