words of my own
Sunday, July 06, 2008
This week started quite depressing but it became better towards the end. If you're wondering what my previous post is about, let's just say it was an event which made me better understand myself. It really made me reflect on the things I did in the relationship and I guess it was on my part, a negligence which I regret. But thankfully, it all worked out well. I think I'm really blessed with a good boyfriend who is very patient and sweet towards me. I honestly think he'll be an ideal partner for me in the future =) We'll see how things work out.. Haha..
Nutrition exam sucked big time. I hate hate HATE nutrition. Math wasn't exactly what I expected but I was careless so I can't blame anyone. School is seriously so depressing! I hate summer. I really fucking hate summmer.
So I got into the second interview for F1 Suite Ambasaddor. It went ok, but chances are really very slim that I'll get in cuz the others were all so good at the networking. But it was good exposure and experience for me. I'll probably take on other roles if I didn't get selected for that. Suite Ambasaddor is too elite and I think I lack of the experience compared to all the airline staff who applied, basically half of them were all airline crew. Ohwells, but I'm pretty happy with my performace. =)
Bought Erica's and Myra's present on Saturday with my mum. I think it's the first time I ever got something nice for them for their birthdays. Hope they liked the present though cuz I had no idea if what I got suited them but I think the watch and bag is nice. Went for Huiping's 21st after buying the present. The thought of going to Aranda for her birthday made me remember how I got so drunk at that chalet less than a year ago during the birthday bash with the then group of friends. (To Jenny: Haha..I know you're going to laugh when you read this) It was mahjong session cum walking to E Hub and eating waffles and talking. I can't believe hp's 21 now, she still looks like 18 to me with the way she talks and stuff. We're getting old. Sighs.
It was a great reunion cuz siyin came back for a short holiday from melb. we're just short of yuxin and sickos was almost complete. Can't wait for Dec to come when they both return for holidays from melb. Took some pictures and later just slacked. How I love those sit down chit chat sessions. It always serve as a wake up call to me, that we're all progressing in our lives in some way or another. And it aches me to know that we're all facing struggles in our life at some point or another. I think friends are just so important. Ok, random but yeah, I think friends are really the key players in life. Went home around 130am, gave yijun a lift back home since it was so near. I was so tired that I just hurry bathed and slept with my hair wet. I know boyfriend's gonna nag at me for sleeping with my hair wet. But bf, I was really very tired!!!
Today went for Erica's 21st party cum housewarming. It's been so long since I went to their home. Sat down and just talked again. Didn't stay till the end cuz I went to meet bf. He came to pick me from sengkang and gave Myra a lift to Pasir Ris. Headed over to his place to slack and watch F1. He's so hooked on it now. I love lazy afternoons with him, it kinda gives me time to unwind and whine about the week. I think he's a very good listener cuz I can go on and on..
Oh talking about good listener, the beginning of this week was kinda depressing for me and I turned to Ian. I think Ian is a very good listener too, not because he can't talk to argue with me but because he always smiles and his ocassional baby noises sometimes answer my questions, like coincidentally. He'll just suddenly say "mmm" as though he was agreeing with me. And because he keeps laughing and smiling, I feel even happier to talk to him and I just stopped suddenly and looked at him. When I see his eyes, they always lit up, as though they can't wait for something to happen to thrill his life. I see that lacking me in nowadays. The only thing I look forward to everytime is meeting bf. So yea, thank you Ian for listening to your auntie whine and pour our her sorrows that day. I promise I'll buy you candies next time =)
Okays, a few pictures from hp's birthday.




Oh.. me and amelia went crazy at this store in orchard that sold rings. Due to special reasons, the shop name shall not be mentioned. (winks at Amelia)


This two pictures sent the both of us laughing so crazily.
Lastly, Ian!




CUTE-NESS!!!!!!!
okays, off to sleep.. Last week of Summer II lessons.
PUSH KELLY!!
oh yea, I was depressed that tomorrow's going to be Monday and I had this sudden urge to went it out cuz it's Monday already. Bf was so kind. He offered his hand to help me vent so now, he has a very deep teeth mark on his arm. =)
And yes, he yelled.
Hehe..
11:42 PM