<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 27, 2008

This has been a tiring week. I kept feeling very lethargic and it is almost impossible for me to concentrate in class. As of today,. I can say that I have gone to school everyday, from Monday to Sunday. So tiring. Yesterday's lab lesson was another mentally draining one. Stayed back after class to revise on the rock samples with a few others. Thanks to Stacy and Mohammud, the two assistants that Prof Andrew had with him, they really stayed to help us out even though it was pass their working hours, plus it was a Saturday. Oh and for lunch, 7 of us went to Ah Yat to have dim sum cuz it was 50%. Super worth it, and to end off, we had ice cream. Sooooooo nice!

After school, I took a train to Kemb. and bf sent me home before he left for KL Sepang to see some race or whatever, I can't wait for him to be back so I can whine to him about school. Haha. Yesterday was my other grandma's birthday, went to have dinner at some place in Alexandra. The food took so long to come, luckily I wasn't hungry or I'll be an angry customer. There's this thing I don't like about such dinners, it's kinda irritating. All the superfical smiles and questions. I don't think I was the only one, okay, actually it's me and my sister. We are too disgusted by everyone. Such a turn off, seriously. I really admire my mother and I cannot imagine how tough it was for her to be a daughter in law. Of cuz, now things are different and needless to say, me and my sister are at my Mum's side. When we heard about those stories, we couldn't help but decide to stop entertaining them(everyone).

On a lighter note, I beat my last high score in bowling on facebook. Haha. I took like 1 hour to play and I went from bowling to wordgame to the brain game. And I K.O at 130am. Too tired. I went to school today to meet the Prof cuz he was going to go through the rocks again. There were a total of just 9 of us there. I didn't want to go actually but I thought about how bad I did for the first exam and I decide to just make a trip down. I cannot believe I did it. I never knew I could be so diligent and actually make the effort to go school. Am I even myself? I sometimes feel that I am not the Kelly I used to be. I never knew I could be this hardworking. Grades have never been so important to me before. It's like, I used to not give a damn about school but it seems like now, it is such a guilt not to. Sighs.

Sent Freeman off to Switzerland on Friday night. He was one sad boy that day. I told bf, though he left smiling and waving, deep down, he is very sad. But I can say he is very very blessed and since the day he was born, he will never have to worry about his future. He isn't born with silver spoon, I think he's born with diamond spoon. 4 years. Bf will not see him best best best friend for 4 years, except when he comes back for holiday. Hopefully he'll go Las Vegas for his work next year so when I go over next year, I can meet him there. It's nice to know that you'll have friends there in a foreign country.

Oh side track, I was doing Geog on Saturday and my pencil lead chip and broke while I was writing. I think I hated geog too much that I didn't realise the amount of strength I was using. The lead flew into my eye. Fucking pain. I couldn't open them for a while and I keep trying to get it out. I think somehow after washing it did came out if not I don't think I can still see properly now.

It's coming to the end of July. Soon it's gonna be the big 21 day. Need to start booking people already. I wanna go overseas for a holiday. I actually thought about it early this year that this 21st, I just want to go on a nice 2 week trip to some nice place like Europe. But school schedule has made that plan fail. Plus, I don't have a 2 weeks break anytime soon. How sad.

Alright, some pictures, continued from my previous one.
Ian in Adidas.
That's his chair. Supposedly to help him sit straight but he can't even sit still so how to sit straight? Taken during my grandma's dinner.
One family. My sister and bro-in-law happen to have the same pose.
For the sake of Ian, I'll sacrifice my ugly picture with my fat arms. He's wearing a GAP denim sweater. I don't even own any GAP stuff.. But he's so handsome in this!
Ian and auntie kelly!
this picture was taken about 3 weeks back before yuxin went back to melb.

I'm off to play bowling.
I hope the week ahead will be less taxing.




10:31 PM