<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So lazy to update.

Just a few things to post up.

Re: Geology
1) Geology sucks to the core
2) I hate going to school on Saturdays for geog lab lessons.
3) Geology exam sucks
4) I hate Geology, period.

Re: Critical Thinking
1) Critical Thinking is irritating.
2) I don't look forward to the exam this Thursday.
3) I have the least interest in it.
4) Critical Thinking drives me up the wall and down again and up again.

Conclusion:
I hate school - well, at least for Summer.
The only thing I am happy is I got an A for College Algebra. Like wtf. Can you believe I got an A for Math? I couldn't. My efforts paid off. And I am proud of myself.


Over the past week, I have:
1) Clubbed at Zouk
2) Attended Grandma's birthday at Turf City
3) Went for Freeman's farewell - loads to talk about but I'll skip it.
4) met Sickos for Thai dinner and dessert
5) Broke my record in "Who has the Biggest Brain" game in facebook.
6) Lost my earring
7) Had only 7 hours of sleep for both my weekend days
8) Broke my nail
9) Gotten a slap from Ian
10) Hated school really badly.


I've got pictures to post but I'm so darn lazy.
I'll do it when I have a shitload of time cuz I am too caught up with learning a shitload of shit in school.
I am shit-ti-fied.
Dammit.




10:41 PM