<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 24, 2008

As expected, I didn't do well for my geoglogy test. In fact, I did kinda bad but I can't blame anyone or anything, I didn't study hard enough. I just hope to do better next time. Seriously, Geoglogy is no fun at all. Boo..

So.. what happened during the weekend where I only had a total of 7 hours of sleep for Saturday and Sunday? Went Zouk on Friday cuz Freeman's leaving to Switzerland for 4 years. Slept at 330 and work up at 7 the next day cuz of stupid geog lab. And after lab, I went out for dinner and headed to Freeman's house for a farewell party. Stayed till 630am. I had the most scary ride back home, from harbourfront to kembangnan with bf not in the right state to drive. I almost hyperventilated, no shit. After he reached home, Philbert sent me home. I K-Oed at 730 but woke up at 11am and went to bf's place to look after him. Left for Grandma's dinner later. It seems that with stupid Geog on Saturdays, my weekends seem super short. I H-A-T-E geog.

Rights. Critical exam was quite ok except for the part where I blanked out. Dammit, I really feel so demoralised now. Modules are so not interesting. I want SUMMER to end!! And yes, I am confirm going over to main campus next year. Probably somewhere in May. Excitedness can~~~ Las Vegas, baby.

Okays, pictures. Mostly Ian. He pulled my hair out today. And he was so cheeky! He grabbed my shirt and started pulling it tightly and wanted to put it in his mouth and he exposed my bra can! Luckily I was home, if not it would be so embarassing!

Oh, and some pictures from bowling with sickos.



We met my family while on our way to the beach. ANd there's Ian with 5 pretty ladies!!

Now, Ian's pictures.

blur Ian
Smiley Ian
Another happy him. Isn't he just adorable? I wake up every morning to see him and greet him "Good Morning!" before I start my day and he always, ALWAYS smiles back and laugh. Aww..
Haha his tak glam picture.. but still cute!
His first Adidas suit. He's only 4.5 months old and he has an Adidas suit! can't blame la, his father is a fan of Adidas. Check out my bro-in-law's shirt.. Also a blue Adidas.. Haha..

Something wrong with internet connection. I can't seem to upload the rest.
I-r-r-i-t-a-t-i-n-g.

Im off to sleep.
BYE..




11:05 PM