<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 29, 2008

I decided to work it out.
This relationship means too much and too lovely to me.
And I concluded after much thought that it was just a rash and impulse talk.
Nonetheless, it created a chance for us to better understand each other.
Thank you baby, for being you.

Oh and Amelia sweets, if you are reading, thank you too, for the early morning gf talk while you're at work. It helped. Hugss..


So I caught Sex and the City today with bf. It was so nice! And we watched it with the student promotion discount and our ticket cost only 6 bucks each la! We used our TP EZ-Link card and yeps, it applies to all Cathay cinemas from Mon-Fri before 6pm. Bf came to pick me after school and it was so rare to go out town at 1pm in the afternoon on a weekday. I really liked the movie and the way they show the gf love, it is so touching! I think it is a super girly movie so all females should go watch it! I bet you will love it. And seriously, it beats watching Indiana Jones. As in, I am NOT an Indiana Jones fan, never was, never will. It's just not my kind of show. Oh and I love her walk-in wardrobe and her shoes! And their clothings! And the resort place! Seriously, I don't mind watching it again. Watch watch!

In case you guys are wondering how come and army guy like my bf could watch movie with me, he took off cuz he's going Malaysia tonight with his garage friends. Where else but Sepang again? Actually, I really want to go and see how it is like to be part of a race circuit and stuff but school has been preventing that from happening! Grrr.. I think all the gfs who have bf driving this kind of car and goes up to Sepang have all gone before can.. I think I'm like the only one who hasn't gone. Booooo!

Oh and talking about car, bf changed car!! We still miss his little Honda EG6, actually, it's called "precious" cuz it was his first car that he bought and managed it himself with his own finances. He sold it to his friend's garage to be used as a track car and a sort of advertising tool for the things that he has done/modified. It's not bad too cuz he can use it if he wishes to use it cuz it is actually, his car. His new car is a Mitsubishi Evolution 9. And yeah! I'm the first girl he fetched AGAIN! Muahaha.. I remember with his first car, I accidentally became the first girl to sit cuz when we first went out, he just got his car so ya.. And now, of cuz gf has to be the first person he fetch right? =D Bf says I am very lucky cuz I get to sit in this kind of car. Yes, people call it the "tiong-chia" or "ah-beng" car, I used to call that too but after 2 years of dating, I changed my perception. So anywayssss, he said girls who know how to appreciate this kind of car would be so jealous and love to sit in the car so I'm lucky. But! I told him that he is the lucky one cuz he has ME to sit in his car. And also, he said people will envy me but I told him the same, that people envy him cuz he got such a NICE gf! Wahahha.. true right, true right??

Okays, now the sad part.. I got a freaking politics exam tomorrow. wth.. I am so not looking forward to it can.. Boooooooooooo..

Okay I'm off to study.
I want an A!
Okays, but I should be contented if I get a B considering I didn't do too well for my quizzes.
Dammit!


PUSH KELLY!




10:45 PM