<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 28, 2008

Whoosh~ May's coming.
Can it be any faster?

Marketing exam 2 was a little tough as well. I feel stupid after the exam because after studying so much, there were still some that I didn't know how to answer. I just hope for better grades. I don't want to get a B for this, I don't wanna get my first B. The only way I can repay my parents for my costly education is to show them results. B is surely not a result but a disappointment grade. At least that's what I feel.

I'm signed up for blood donation volunteer. No, not the one that gives blood, the one that gives out brochures to ask people to donate. I can't donate becuase I am not over 45kg. Yey to that, not only cuz I can be free from donating but cuz I am STILL under 45kg (and i hope it stays that way). Okay it sounds selfish but I really can't donate too cuz I am a little low blood? Well, my blood pressure is normal but on the low side. SO anyways! I'll be helping in another way. The Blood Donation Drive is happening this Tues 29th May at the National Library, UNLV campus. Please come if you want to donate blood!! The whole process will take you not more than 45 minutes. Oh, and apart from helping the Blood Bank, I'm helping myself earn hours for my work. Yey to that.

I saw a pair of GAP shoes online. So nice but also quite ex. =( I am not shopping, no, I have NOT been shopping recently cuz I hope to shop for cheaper stuff in HK. Hopefully it is cheap. Bf is going taiwan for holiday with his mum and cousin and his sis. And the most "bang-wall" thing is, they only decided to go after I decided to extend my HK tour. My actual HK/Macau trip is 11-15 may and the extending nights are from 15-19 may and bf is going taiwan from 15-19 may!! Ahhh! If only they confirmed earlier, I could have changed my flight and fly to taiwan on 15 may evening to meet them! I tried to cancel my HK extend nights but I can't cuz everthing is booked! I wanted to bang the wall seriously. BUT! the consoling part is, his sis will shop with his cousin and the reason why he is going is to accompany him mum cuz his mum cant catch up with the 2 of them. And if I go, I would be neither here nor there. SO!! I decided, I am going to give bf my shopping list and ask him to buy stuff for me! Smart or not? While he shopping for me in tw, I am shopping in HK! Hoho! It's like being in two places at one. I might meet him at the airport though cuz we are both flying back on the same day!

Ian is exactly 8 weeks old now. I was babysitting him last night cuz my sis and bro-in-law went out for a late movie and my parents weren't in. I wish to have a kid too.. I know it is tough and tiring but I would love it. I see the change in my sister after she became a mother and I think it is so beautiful.

2 more weeks to the end of school and technically speaking, I have only 3 more days of school. Woooo! And then it is HK time! yey! I am so eager to see Venetian Macau and the casino operations tour and of cuz the lovely suite that we are staying in!

Okay, it is 2am and I should do some work now. Reports are due soon and I need to do well in them! I am starting to believe that I actually can win this race. No doubts it ain't easy but sometimes you just have to press on and believe that you will get what you want. I learnt to trust myself and be more focused on the things I want in life. It ain't that hard when you know where you are heading to.

PUSH KELLY!
PUSH!!




1:53 AM