<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 14, 2008

School is a boo-boo. My first exam was kinda bad. I blanked out at the essay question. I managed to answer it though but I think my answer was kinda crap. Hope the results will be reasonable, I studied okay! You know, the sucky part about exams is not when you didn't study and couldn't answer, it is when you studied but it didn't come out and you feel so cheated. I hate that feeling. And also when you are talking about the questions after the exam and you realise that you got it wrong and you keep telling everyone not to talk about it cuz it's over but people will still talk about it. Hais! I just hope my grades will turn out okay.

Anyhows, went to the Tampines Giant with bf and we went shopping for random stuff. It was kinda fun, pushing the trolley and walking down different lanes and grabbing stuff. Saturday was my grandpa's 85th birthday, went to AhYat Hunan at racecourse road for dinner. That place looks like Malaysia seriously. Everytime I go there, I feel like I crossed the causeway or something. The place seems so forgotten and like what my sister said, it gives the feeling of a lot of negative energy. The dinner was okay, my grandpa was so happy to see Ian. His eyes were so big and he said Ian was so big sized. Honestly, he is. He isn't even 2 months old but he's already quite big. Carrying him for half an hour is really tiring.

here's a picture of him sleeping facing down. Apparently babies feel safer sleeping this way, and yes, Ian sleeps much more soundly in this position. Look at his butt, it is "qiao-ed" and also cuz of his pampers that makes him look like he has a big butt. haha..
A closer picture of his face. SO cute!

Went for dim sum today with my relatives. I was so full! Went to meet bf after that and we went to get a birthday cake for his friend. Walked around parkway and I went to buy the durain ice cream. It was so nice can! After that I started burping durian and leaving traces of durain smell around parkway. Hurhur.

Another 29 days to hongkong/macau! My 9D8N trip! Whee! Oh and Japan too! Please make my Japan wish come true! I really really want to go Japan! Since we're on the topic of flying, I brought up to my mum about going Las Vegas to complete my degree. If 1 year is too long, I'll probably go for half a semester. I'm still undecided! Should I go for one year or half a year? If I go for 1 year, I'll be leaving end of this year and that seems like so fast! I am totally not prepared at all! If I go for half a year, then I'll leave probably in Feb next year. Another big bomb of money! This one really big bomb.. Sighs.. studying is so expensive.. I want to go for one year in LV but really not prepared to fly end of this year!

Oh wells, that aside, here's some pictures to see..

Who's this?!
And this?

Haha, it's my darling boy! He's like soooo chubby and cute right! So opposite from the current him, for those of you who have seen him, I guess I get a lot of immediate nods from you guys. Haha the reason for these photos? I did a photo album of us a few weeks back and I went to his mum for his baby photos and I took some home. They're now on my table and whenever I see them, I just smile =)

Taken a few days ago. He's not the camera kinda person, so oposite from me. But yea, after the album thing, he agrees that taking photos is good. HAHA! I WIN!
Double Kelly! And My "leaf" cross fell. The scotch tape not that sticky already but I don't bear to throw it away cuz that's like my first cross! I still remember, I got it during Palm Sunday when I was in primary 4 at St Andrew Cathedral with my cousin. Those stayovers at her place on Saturday and going church the next day together. This cross has been with me for 10 years now!
While waiting for the bf, I got bored and started my snapping. This is just ONE of the many pictures that I took. Shall not post all of the rest if not you'll get so sick of seeing me..

Okays! I'm, off to sleep!
Goodnight people!
Have a good week ahead!




1:12 PM