<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm back after a week. Not a very long period though but I figured I'll do an entry now cuz I'm going to be busy this week. It's the second last week of my Spring semester and there's a lot of things that has to be done. I know I've been complaining alot but seriously, art is killing me. With presentation this week and summary of articles and exams, I feel so tired and I just want it all to be over, I can't wait for the end of this semester. I realised after 5 weeks of art, it is not as fun anymore. I imagined myself to enjoy art and hopefully in the process learn how to appreciate it but now, I think art is really subjective. Either you love it or hate it. I hate it. If there weren't so much work to do, I'll probably love it. Anyhows, enough of my grumbling. I did bad for my second art quiz but my third quiz was good. Thanks to windsor and lorraine who helped me in the bonus question. Phew.

Chinese new year is ending already but I haven't mahjong-ed enough. The past week was bad, I had a bad cough. My throat was forever itchy and it feels so dry. It feels very terrible and I can't eat a lot of food. Boo-hoo. It sucks to be sick seriously. I've been coughing so much that my chest and stomach area hurts badly cuz of the strength I use to cough, I feel like I did 10000000000 sit ups. Sorry to those who got the cough from me. I really didn't mean to pass to you guys, I had a tough time myself too.. =/ I started feeling better just today only cuz my sister gave me cough medicine. I took it this afternoon and took a nap. Feel much better now and I just took it again so I think I'm going to get drowsy soon.

Okay boring things aside. Valentine's Day was good. I didn't spend time with mr bf cuz it was lyn's birthday too. I guess bf can be pushed to a later date cuz how often can sickos get together? Had dinner at Kuriya in orchard Shaw Towers. The salmon sashimi was really nice and the shabu-shabu was yummy! Had a cake for her too and we were having so much fun that dear amelia spilled water on the waitress without realising it. Haha but I really enjoyed that night. We headed to ktv after the dinner. I didn't sing any songs at all! Thanks to my throat that was making me so uncomfortable and it was so dry that I kept drinking water and i kept going to toilet. Hate it. After ktv we went geylang for wan tou sek for tim sum. Is that how you spell it? I didn't think it was very nice actually. Super salty. I could feel my lips screaming with a layer of salt coating. And i didn't eat any fried tim sum at all. Was super tempting can! With the 5 of them enjoying the food and dipping the chilli.. =/ Boo.. So I complained to bf and asked that we go tim sum as soon as I recover from my cough. Hehe.. Of cuz, dear him agreed and said anytime.

Reached home and slept. Was so tired and I was supposed to meet uni ppl at jenny's place for brunch the next day but I was too tired and by then, my cough was full blown. Super uncomfortable. So I stayed at home and did my art assignments(HATE IT!). Saturday, my dad's friends came over for visiting. It was quite funny cuz when they came, my parents were still in Malaysia attending their cousin's wedding. Evening was spent with mr bf. We celebrated Valentine's Day two days late but it didn't matter much to me. We went to Tsubaki for our dinner. The food there was super good. Really authentic jap food and it was really fresh. We had sashimi, beef on hot stone, sushi, oysters, selection of tasty appetizers and super nice dessert! When we ended dinner, we managed to catch the fireworks from chingay. I'm not really a fireorks person but it was nice, it made the day even more wonderful. Headed for movie later and I think my cough was irritating the people in the cinema, not my fault.. I felt bad too.. =/ bf got me nice flowers. What can i say? I LOVE flowers, even though I know they don't last but flowers really make me happy. By the way, they're nicely seated on my table now =) We went back to his place after movie, he said there was this medicine his mum has that was good for cough. So I took it but it didn't really work. But! What I gained was a massage from him. Hehe..

Had dinner at 88 restaurant with my sister's in-laws yesterday, food was really good as well! My stomach has been very well treated these few days. Today I just had steamboat with loads of abalone. I like! And I lo hei-ed again. I think I lo hei-ed 8 times already. I can memorise the lo hei sequence and the wishes for each ingredient. Oh yeah! Toto draw this thurday! I'm going to try my luck and buy some. heh.. Uh, but the queue is super long. I think I can bring a book and queue so that I can read while waiting. And I dreamt that I got bitten by a dog last night. So pain! Is it a sign that I will strike toto? Hee.. And in my dream last night, I was wearing this pair of super cute heels and to think that I was so silly to wake up to check my feet if I managed to bring the shoes back to reality. -.-

Alright! I'm feeling the drowsy feeling already. Gonna go head off to bed. I've got a very tiring week ahead and the next week will be worse! Before I go, my sister is going to give birth soon! her gynae said that it is anytime now, the baby weighs 3.1kg already. But.. my sister said that it is not heavy enough, she wants a 3.5 kg baby. I was like.. huh? She already have trouble walking for long and she said she understands how my grandmother feels now. Haha..

Till then people,
have a good week ahead!




10:27 PM