words of my own
Monday, January 14, 2008
Right, so it is back to school tomorrow. This semester is quite relaxed cuz I'm taking general studies modules like Oral Communication and Arts Appreciation. So my guess is that this 7 weeks will pass quite ok with less stress. I hope to find a job to clock my working hours cuz I don't have classes on Mondays and Thursdays so I'll have more time on my hands.
Went for Cyrstal's 21st at Brewerks. It was quite awkward cuz I don't know anyone there and I also brought kk along too and I think he was a little uncomfortable. So we left after finishing our beer. So sorry Crystal, but I really wish you all the best for adulthood ya? And I am so happy that you like what Tracy and I got for you. Super practical I know but we really mean to wish you from the bottom of our hearts =) Love you babe!
10:10 PM