Monday, December 31, 2007
A Summary of 2007
Completed my internship at Meritus Mandarin. It was a great experience and I learnt how tough working can be in the hotel industry.
Chinese New Year with kk's family. Quite an exprience cuz his grandma was there too. My new year clothes were bought super last min so the next chinese new year will not be like that.
I had my first Valentine's Day with kk. Flowers! What can i say, i really love flowers~
Graduated from TP after 3 years of playing around and hoping to still do well. hurhur. Didn't attend graduation ceremony cuz i was happily at the other end of the island at singapore zoo with kk.
Kk went army and became botak and i laughed upon seeing him botak. It was quite a haircut you know haha.
I had the most pleasant surprise from kk who surprised me with 7 roses on 7th of july.
My sister got pregnant!
Started university and became hardworking =D work hard, play hard! I got my first laptop from the school.
Got my first straight As in my whole education life. Yes I am super proud of that and i hope it will continue for the next 2 years.
Had a one week rough patch with kk, but it was worth it. Needless to say, I learnt more about relationships.
Went to Tekong for the first time (probably the last too)
I got drunk for the first time, happened on my birthday. Not a good feeling being merlion.
I got into a mini accident at loyang point car park. My first accident, but it wasn't serious, just a few scratches. heh.
My weight reach the highest record of 45kg. No, height never increase. =(
I striked Toto on my first attempt.
Worked in ITE Simei and found admin job super boring! i knew it was but i just wanted to have a taste of it.
Overcome my fear of swallowing capsules. This is a BIG improvement.
I became more bitchy to people that i don like.
I shopped less.
I ate more.
Decide to take up golf after much pushing from my Dad. Probably going to start next year.
I realise SKII doesn't really work.
Lip balm became my "must have" wherever i went.
Fell sick less often.
Talked and yakked and complained and bitched and screamed more than ever. hurhur.
Okay i think that's about what i can think of now. Gonna get ready for dinner!
My wish for the New Year is for everyone to be happier and healthier.
Till then, this ends my last post for 2007!!