Thursday, September 13, 2007
Tomorrow's the bbq!
Feeling quite excited now cuz most of the people are going. Went to buy the stuff just and it is so heavy so probably adeline and robert are coming to pick me from parkway or another guy is coming to pick them and then pick me. It is too heavy for me to carry. Hope tomorrow's weather would be good and everyone will have fun!
Okay, so I'm approaching 20 in 4 days and it feels like I just turned 18. =/ Damm. I feel like I need to do something productive to my life. 20 sounds old, probably cuz of the number "2" in front. When i saw my brother turn 20, I felt like he fit the age, as though his life aging process came at the right time. When my sister turned 20, I felt like she was so mature and ready. I don't feel that ready as how I see people who look like they are, although they might probably not be as well. However, I want the age so that people can take me seriously and not view me as some impractical and senseless kid. Oh, I don't know. I just want to live life the way I want. Okay this so doesn't fit into my paragraph statement. It doesn't relate to what I am talking about, in fact, this paragraph is not a good one.
Pardon me but I have been doing essays after essays and having to come up with thesis statements and topic sentence and blah blah blah.. And I am so sick of it, seriosuly and next week is my mid exams! but my HMD prof postponed the HMD exam from tue(18/9) to wed(19/9) so I don't necessarily have to study on my birthday! BUT! my essay exam is on my birthday day itself. Boos. BUT! the good thing is, after I am done, I can leave. It is a 2 hour paper so by 11am I would have ended my lessons! BUT! No one is free to celebrate with me on the actual day. Boos again. Cuz I thought I was going to study on my birthday so I didn't arrange to meet anyone so I planned to pre-celebrate my birthday. Will see how things goes again.
Oh! 2 days ago, I caught the movie: A Moment To Remember. A korean movie. So sad! I cried so much! It's about this girl who starts to turn senile at a very young age and she starts forgeting things and even her own husband and her family. It's really good and I think you guys should go catch it. And... the lead actor was so cool and handsome. Damm, he looked so good! Another reason to watch! Pardon me again but I just love shows that can make you cry without stopping and keep making you pull tissues and blow your nose, laugh like an idiot until you can't breathe and your stomach cramps, or romance you and make you go: SO SWEET! and keeps you dreaming if you can be the lucky girl in the movie.
Okay, I am off to do my notes for next week's exams!
I want an A!