<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 10, 2007

Okays, updates for my weekends.

I went out with mr kong on friday cuz he had half day, i am still undecided on which bag to get, which brand and which design? Or maybe i should get the red cool shades, or maybe the metallic one with those nice carvings? Or perhaps a new wallet. Or perhaps I should save money and not buy anything? Anyways, we caught the lion dance competition at Ngee Ann City after walking for 3 hours. Was not bad, after that I went to meet uni people.

I thought it was just 4 of us but it turned out, there were so many others cuz it was this korean guy's birthday. Had a few drinks at clarke quay and later went down to Jenny's ktv at katong. The place is so nice! Though katong mall look really ulu ulu from the outside, I was surprised that there was such a nice KTV there. Totally different from kbox style, it was quite zen with earthy colours. Ok but later everyone got high from the drinking marathon. Korean songs seem so fun. I am so determined to learn korean!

Ended ktv at 330. Half of the people got drunk and the rest got tipsy. Jade couldn't even remember what happened towards the end and Adeline was feeling puke-ish. Went newton for supper and when i reach home at 530, I seriously K.O-ed. Super tired but it was a fun night. AND! we are having a birthday party this Friday at Aranda country club. A trio birthday celebration cum class bbq gathering. I am so looking forward to it. And we were so lucky to get a room cuz it was really last minute and I think the person cancelled his booking so we got the place. Okay, if typing in exclaimation marks can show my excitedness, I think this whole paragraph can be in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And most of the class people are coming, including some from the other batch so I think it is going to be so fun! yey-ness!

Okay, that aside, saturday I went for my first seventh month dinner at ubi with boyfriend cuz his dad had 7 tables. It was an experience really cuz his dad was bidding for the items as if he was dealing with monopoly money! And, one table cost $7k!! Goodness! And I almost became deaf cuz the speaker was shouting so loud. I almost did wad his da-sao did, to put tissue into my ears. She looked at me at one point and pushed her hair back to show her tissue-stuffed ears. Haha.

Okay, I got a B for my essay. I was hoping for B+ or A but it was not too bad cuz UNLV B grade is like 82-87. Oh ya, in poly, as long as u get 40% u pass. In UNLV, you need to get 60% to pass. 59% and below is a fail grade. Madness!! And they make each grade so specific, like C-, C, C+, B- B, B+, A-, A and A+. I am going to work for an A for my next essay. Got a quiz tomorrow on Hospitality and I want an A for that!

Off to study!!




4:15 PM