<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 31, 2007

Hello.
I decided, I am going to be a nerd for the next 3 years.
A nerd with style.
I will start studying tomorrow for my quiz on tuesday.
I will start on my essay question that is due in two weeks.

I was thinking about it over the past week in my transition from a lazy student who only wants to feel good in what she wears and carries to a student who wants to feel good in what she wears and being hardworking and kiasu if i have to, to do well for her degree.

I have always been, and i really mean always, the one that gets kan jiong by people around me who have started on their school work and revisions. It is good because it helps me start on my studying but I hate it when everyone around me says they haven't done their work or didn't study but they turn out being the ones who finish their work first and score well. I am sick of always being the one that kana kan jiong fever from the hardworking people.

So, I have decided, to now be the one that make people kan jiong. Of cuz, i won't be that sucker who says "I didn't study" or "I didn't write a lot" or "I totally crapped my way through" or "I haven't even started" and blah blah blah..

I will try my very best to study hard. After all, my job which started this week is to study.

And please everyone, remember what I said today, on my determination to excel. So if one fine day you hear me complaining that I am lazy to study or i keep pushing back my work and say "I'll do it later" or any hear any excuse from me which will not live up to what I said today, please slap me out of what I am occupied in and wake me up!


I don't know what got over me seriously.
But I think it's good.
I really want to study hard and do well.


Goodnight world.




12:34 AM