<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Overboard, those thoughts ceased to exist.
I ain't your little rag doll. I have feelings.
Oh please, stop repeating.
My answers are all said, take it or leave it.
Told the truth and be honest, I did.
But, you two chose to sum it up to a lie.
How it sends little hammers to the heart,
Slowly shattering in sheer silence.
In your own world, you live in,
You set rules, break it and amend it,
How flexible it is to your own land.
You govern to protect your people from the outside
But guard not the fragile heart that lies bleeding.
Powerless, defeated, beaten but unrest.
No no, giving up is out of the question
Stop all accusations and please listen.
The cracking voice, trying so hard.
Come on, give a chance for peace on this land.
Twisted thoughts, two decades of impression obscured.
Show me how you can continue this wall of defence.
Hidden below are the raging emotions withstanding.
Unhealthy, holding what can't be held,
Breathing what can't be inhaled.
Nobody ever knows the real me and so everyone proclaims.
Now, defeated I am, beaten I am,
This I face with the remnants of a disjointed mind.




10:32 PM