<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11710952?origin\x3dhttp://bittersweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hello December.
We meet again.
You seem to have undergone training
cuz you're getting faster and faster.
Spare a thought for me,
I can't keep up to your pace.
_________________________________
Sometimes I wonder how I moved on in my life
It still hits me sometimes on the change in me
Something that I have done to improve myself
Honestly, I thought i was beyond hope
Beyond help and pushed to a helpless corner.
I thought my life is going to be shit from now
But no, it really turned out the total reverse.
I can't help but wonder if I'm over with the past
'Cuz I'm amazed at the transformation
The feelings from one person to another
seem to have vanished and appeared at the next
Too good to be true, really.
As though I was in a padi field at one moment
And the next, it turned into a gold mine.
Hmm.
The turns that life has given.




12:21 PM