words of my own
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Didn’t have a good slp last nite.. it was horrible.. u made me slp in tears at 6am..
Sometimes i m just so tired of giving in, so tired of gg to so much extent for us to continue.. come on, I m a girl, cant u take some initiative urself? Do u expect me to keep on giving in, keep on changing myself to suit ur character, keep on apologizing even tho its nt my fault, keep on saying tt u r rite cuz u are in a worst shape den me when actually i m in a worse shape den u but bcuz I dun wan things to sour, I agree to wad rubbish u havta throw to me.. COME ON! FUCK OFF..! u r a bloody guy okay.. at least take some initiative.. at least noe when u havta pamper me, when to humour me.. wen to end off e quarrels with a nice and sincere sorry.. take me seriously when I say things.. dun just talk.. show some actions..
I feel so drained out whenever we hav such talks.. I mean.. wad is a r/s when both parties r nt telling each other wad they feel? Its nt supposed to b a one way traffic whr I keep saying out my thots and u just listen dere like a bloody wall.. dammit.. I expect u to oso say wad u feel.. wad gd does it brings when u bottle it all inside? And suddenly u just explode one day and tell me everything.. and den u r gg to say tt I dun understand u enuff cuz I dunno wad u r thinking.. like HELLO! I aint a mind reader okay.. I cant dig everything out just by looking at u.. DAMM.. I just hate it when u act like tt.. do I really have to go right up to ur face and say every single detail of wad I am feeling and every single detail of wad u shld do when I react like this and like tt? Do u noe u r making me feel like a fucking fool sometimes? INITIATIVE!
I noe I am rattling on and on and on and it may seem as tho it is nt gg to stop.. i just cant take it sometimes too.. i need to let it out to feel tt bit better.. its too much for me to handle, too much for a gurl to handle.. u noe? I aint strong okay.. stop being so ridiculous and childish.. yes.. I mean childish.. u act like tt sometimes.. and I fucking hate it.. y cant u think further.. I dun wanna be e remote control tt control e machine.. it aint supposed to be like tt.. DAMMIT.. y do u only realize things when I am at e point of giving up everything..? why why why? I hate tt..
Bloodly basturd.. look at me.. wad is dere tt u r afraid to tell me? look into my eyes and tell me wad u see.. beneath all tt crying lies a heart yearning smtg from u.. I dunno wad is tt smtg sometimes.. only u have tt key to it.. only u… I need a breather.. I feel so suffocated now.. I cant breathe.. pls do smtg before I leave.. I still love u.. pick up e pieces of me before I lose myself.. u made me lose myself once last yr.. dun ever ever do it again.. I cant handle a second time..
This has gotta be one of e worst arguments we had.. well of cuz.. I was doing all e talking and u like to end off with a simple phrase of I got nth to say.. which I fuck fuck fucking hate it.. i love u BUT I DUN HAVTA LIKE U RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT!
8:41 AM